(Solution Download) 1. A girl has 5 flowers, each of a different variety. How many different bouquets can she form?
Instant Solution Download for the question described below
1. A girl has 5 flowers, each of a different variety. How many different bouquets can she form?
2. From 7 consonants and 5 vowels, how many words can be formed consisting of 4 different consonants and 3 different vowels? The words need not have meaning.
3. A box contains 8 red, 3 white, and 9 blue balls. If 3 balls are drawn at random, determine the probability that (a) all 3 are red, (b) all 3 are white, (c) 2 are red and 1 is white, (d ) at least 1 is white, (e) 1 of each color is drawn, and ( f ) the balls are drawn in the order red, white, blue.
4. Five cards are drawn from a pack of 52 well-shuffled cards. Find the probability that (a) 4 are aces; (b) 5 are aces and 1 is a king; (c) 3 are 10?s and 2 are jacks; (d) a 9, 10, jack, queen, and king are obtained in any order; (e) 3 are of any one suit and 2 are of another; and ( f ) at least 1 ace is obtained.
6. Determine the probability of three 6?s in five tosses of a fair die.
This question was answered on: Oct 24, 2017
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.